When everything is lost, and the special agents from secret police(creepy STASI) grab you and drag you to prisons, all your hope for the coming of the WHITE ELEPHANTS!
The time is 12 p.m.
Date – 17 August, (2 days of landing attempt of 2 divisions of the US Marine Corps in Hamburg)
Location – CENTAG Mobile HQ, Bamberg, Bavaria.
- General,- Colonel Dolch asked slowly, "do you want my guys to make a 400-kilometer march under the command of your fellows, broke into the outskirts of Berlin, and then they released someone from STASI prison?"
- Yes, Colonel,- Lieutenant General Robert Wetzel said. -I just do not have anyone to do this.-
- It's a suicidal mission, General.. - Dolch said thoughtfully.
- Yes, Colonel, and I can not order you but just ask.- The American general nodded.
- But this will bring victory closer? - explained Dolch.
- Undoubtedly, these subjects are very important. - resolutely said General Wetzel
- Then why are you still giving me the route?We can talk about all the other unimportant details after the war. -
The time is 6 a.m.
Date – 18 August,
Location – 5 k.m. from Dahlewitz, the southern outskirts of Berlin.
"Lieutenant, apparently Volksarmy already knows that we are here and their unit is moving directly to our target." - Lieutenant Olsen heard on the walkie-talk a report of leading recon group.
"Hell, I think we've run into complete trouble," he thought looking at the map of the operation location.
- Captain Jones, or whatever you are. Take your rangers and move right to the target. We'll go to them in the rear and distract ourselves. - he said on a walkie-talkie to the captain of the American army who commanded this operation.
- Roger, are you sure you can handle? - Olsen heard in response, - I think your tanks are not equal to the tanks of the Communists. -
"Well, we'll see about that." "Olsen said decisively," we'll see... " -
After 10 minutes quickly bandaging the wounded and arranging them and foot soldiers on and on the tanks the group moved away.
- Hey, the Ranger. Thank you. You covered our asses. - Olsen said, shaking in the jam шт full soldiers M113.
- You were great," Jones said. - You really are cool guys. Although your white tanks look not appropriate in this war. -
- Believe we know what we're on. Our tanks will be white. 37 countries gatherd in our unit. And we will safely carry our flag and our uniform for fear of the enemy. - Said Olsen resolutely. - The Soviets must know for sure that the whole world is fighting against them. -
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I dream to visit NY in the future and look at my headquarters personally 🙂
That read like a cartoon, well done.
On my way to NYC and will have a look at your headquarters Philip Rus
Excellent report, Nice terrain, Nice figures, NICE BATTLE!
Beautiful table with tactical challenges for the Attacker as well as defender
excellent AAR with smart photos
well deserved win recommended
Nice little story, beautiful terrain!
Wow nice looking table. And great win is a difficult scenario.
Solid win man. Keep it up!
absolutely beautiful table, and a great AAR.
Fantastic report, I love this white Leo’s 🙂
wow, tough fight! great win, I really like your report style, well done, rated and commended sir WG High Command has a medal for you
Berlin or Bust! Nice looking table too
FANTASTIC table and AAR! No wonder you’re a “Kruezer!” Another commendation, indeed!
Congratulations on your victory, comrade.
Great looking Table and Report…. Well Done Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Berlin!
Well done. Nice battlefield. +++
Excellent report. Loved they way it flowed with really good supporting pictures. Excellent set up as well.
I do love a bit of White Elephant through the week. Keep up the good work.
Good report. Keep fighting the good fight!